Global Medical Response, Inc. 2021-14389 in Alamosa, Colorado
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) is responsible for performing field maintenance on Company aircraft as per the duties and responsibilities listed below to the highest degree of competence and safety in compliance with all applicable 14 CFR regulatory requirements as well as company policy and procedures. The AMT will report directly to the assigned Regional Maintenance Manager.
• Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance, inspections, repairs, alterations, troubleshooting and parts replacement.
• Complete Mx, Inspections and, paperwork properly and timely.
• Participate in on-call maintenance rotation.
• Assist in keeping RFS facilities and equipment neat, orderly and compliant.
• Place inventory orders and assist with core returns.
• Comply with proper parts tagging procedures.
• Screens aircraft forms for proper discrepancy and MEL documentation.
• Communicates aircraft status with the Base Lead Technician.
• Complete return to service paperwork.
• Record maintenance and parts expenditures for billing purposes
• Perform other duties as assigned
2 years of corporate aviation experience
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Credentials/Licenses: Valid A&P license, and valid driver's license
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Typical work week (Mon-Fri), Occasional weekends, and on-call Travel requirement: up to 10% of travel (occasional travel required for repairs at other locations).
• Position requires participation in the FAA - DOT drug and alcohol testing program.
• Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
• Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to problem solve and reach conclusions given differing possible issues
• Ability to employ critical thinking skills
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Regional Maintenance Manager
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
The company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
$22.00-$35.00/hour based upon experience.
Job ID: 2021-14389
Street: San Luis Valley Regional Airport