Aerotek Mechanical Engineer in Arvada, Colorado
Looking for a Mechanical Engineer with 7-10 years of experience and a PE . Must be proficient in Revit and have experience with commercial projects.
Mechanical, Mechanical engineering, Autocad, Revit
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Support the Principal Engineer on design and commissioning projects
• Research solutions and present the research back in a concise manner to the rest of the team
• Provide drawing QA/QC
• Redline clear and effective notes for support staff to incorporate
• Select equipment and create equipment schedules
• Develop and refine design standards and processes
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Master’s Degree is preferred.
• Work well in a team environment as well as demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Must have obtained a Professional Engineer (PE) license.
• Advanced modeling experience using EnergyPlus and CFD.
• Above-average skills in AutoCAD and average proficiency in REVIT.
• Comprehensive understanding of design documents and ability to effectively communicate design changes to design team.
• Knowledgeable about current HVAC equipment technologies and understand current best industry design practices.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.