Aspen Skiing Company NetSuite Administrator in Aspen, Colorado
Aspen Skiing Company’s (ASC) Rental Retail operations is responsible for over ten unique stores and two warehouses that provide clothing, equipment, and services to the guests & employees of Aspen Snowmass and the surrounding communities. The NetSuite Administrator will work in partnership with the ASC Rental Retail Function to provide functional and technical guidance on the NetSuite Warehouse Management & Inventory application. The initial focus will be on implementing the new NetSuite platform for Rental Retail. Post implementation this role will be responsible for ongoing configuration, custom reporting, testing, and integrations for the NetSuite platform and other ancillary Rental Retail systems. The Administrator will be a trusted advisor and will be a matrixed team member with responsibility to both the Rental Retail and IT.
Essential Job Functions
• Act as a leader between Rental Retail and IT by planning, conducting, and directing the continuing implementation and ongoing support of NetSuite’s Warehouse Management & Inventory modules.
• Ability to understand complex SQL statements and use SQL reporting tools.
• Support NetSuite configuration and custom reports by defining requirements, by testing, by delivery, and then supporting.
• Accountable for creating and supporting integrations to/from NetSuite.
• Assess upcoming NetSuite releases for bug fixes and new functionality. Assist in the testing, deployment, and stabilization of these releases.
• Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of Rental Retail requirements and concerns.
• Articulate solution alternatives that best solve existing business problems.
• Create solution prototypes, as needed, to prove out concepts and ideas.
• Ability to articulate and develop requirements and design/configuration specifications to hand off to vendors for implementation.
• Configure and setup tables, facilitate day-to-day interaction with vendors and be responsible for developing and executing robust test plans.
• Ensures system enhancements are reviewed, approved, funded and implemented.
• Degree in Business Administration, Management, Information Technology or associated field required.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in a system administrator role.
• Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on requirements and design development in complex environments.
• Experience with NetSuite software.
• Expertise in other Rental Retail systems strongly desired. Examples include point of sale, purchasing, warehouse management, queuing software.
• Experience working with matrixed teams and vendor partners.
• Experience working in the leisure, travel, tourism, ski resort, or hospitality industries is highly desirable.
Supervision given and received
Supervision given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Supervision received:** Works under limited supervision of Managing Director of Enterprise Technology. Receives guidance in terms of broad goals and overall objectives and is responsible for establishing strategical methods to attain them. Can formulate policies but does not necessarily have final authority for approval. Review of work is not detailed and emphasizes accomplishment of broad work objectives, rather than specific assignments.
*Work Environment and physical demands *
• Ability to stand, type and sit at desk/computer for most of the work shift executing repetitive movements
• No adverse or hazardous conditions
• Not required, but preferred to be able to lift, push or pull 25 lbs. individually or with assistance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.