Kiewit Corporation Tower Crane AD Director in Aurora, Colorado
Requisition ID: 112703
Job Level: Mid Level
Market: Corporate Home Office
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Crane AD Director, you will be responsible for the management of Kiewit's modern tower crane fleet, supporting construction operations.
Kiewit Equipment Services (KES) helps to ensure the profitability of Kiewit projects through the improved equipment utilization and mechanical reliability by delivering world-class equipment and service.
This position will be based out of Aurora, CO and typically requires at least 50% travel across the United States and Canada.
• Manage various aspects of Kiewit’s modern tower crane fleet supporting construction operations.
• Provide technical support in all respects of our tower crane operations with regards to support of estimate, coordination of schedules, logistical movement of assets, etc.
• Oversite and ultimate responsibility of all Assembly/Dis-Assembly operations in support of our project schedules along with coordinating 3rd Party Services.
• Schedule and coordinate all aspects of maintenance activities, from major to minor repairs including aesthetic appearance of our fleet.
• Control and track all aspects of equipment operating cost.
• Manage various aspects Incidental Work Orders, Master Service Agreements and warranty considerations.
• Support of training operations with regards to tower crane operations, technical diagnostic and repair of the various manufacturers we operate.
• Supervise, manage and mentor a team, relaying expectations and performance management
• Effectively manage operating cost and ensure those costs are properly tracked using the Kiewit Management System (KMS)
• Ten or more years’ experience in Equipment Management and cost tracking.
• Broad knowledge of tower cranes involved in heavy construction.
• Excellent leadership skills accompanied by efficiency in time management required.
• Basic contract knowledge is considered an asset.
• Demonstrated knowledge of computer skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively to construction sites and satellite offices throughout our US and Canadian Operations, as required.
• Must be able to possess and maintain a US Passport
Base Compensation: $115,000 - $135,000
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.