Arrow Electronics Customer Support Manager in Centennial, Colorado
Customer Support Manager
What You’ll Be Doing:
●Managing a customer support team servicing Aerospace & Defense accounts in order to meet customer OTD Requirements. Develops and implements strategic plans to meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the service center.
Responsible for continuous improvements in operations, and service delivery efficiency that result in high customer satisfaction. Oversee hiring, training and development of staff to delivery quality customer sales support.
● Meeting the customer Scorecard requirements is critical component in which allows Arrow to maintain the ability to quote and grow the Aerospace & Defense business.
● Participate in regional reviews to update local Managers and RVP’s on service center KPI’s, and to identify opportunities for greater service center efficiency and effectiveness. Build and maintain collaborative cross-functional relationships with internal support groups to engage business in best in class practices and programs.
Utilize gap closer tool and report out to leaders
● Ensure service center is properly supporting all CSR responsibilities for customer supply chain engagements and e-Compass reports: expediting through critical shortages, using the Forecast Response and Flex report tools, managing customer delivery expectations through One Touch Backlog (OTB) and the Open Order Report (OOR). Work customer OOR and hot lists . Collaborate with BPO and Infosys managers to ensure offshore service level agreements (SLA’s) are met
What We Are Looking For:
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and 3-5 years related experience.
· 3-5 years proven ability to provide direction, motivate and develop a service team preferred
· Demonstrated ability to deliver on service level agreements (SLA’s).
· Ability to make complex business decisions with predictable outcomes.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills. Thorough knowledge of Excel.
· Knowledge of finance/profitability concepts.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Paid Time Off
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$85,500.00 - $104,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.