Aerotek Customer Service Representative in COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado
Hiring for entry level remote customer service representatives for a top tech company in Colorado Springs!
Looking for 15 customer support agents to support Microsoft Azure program. These agents will be the first point of contact for Microsoft's clients to help fix potential problems around subscription or billing. Provide strong email and phone communication with clients.
1-2 years Customer Service
Strong written communication
Strong phone skills
• First technical contact with the customer
• Compile and analyze customer incident to provide the right outcome accordingly.
• Take, own and close the support tickets assigned
• Fully document every ticket to ensure good documentation practices
• Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
• Adhere to all Policies & Procedures
• Protect confidential and sensitive (incl. protected) information and materials
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support.
• Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web based trainings, and any other available tools.
• Be part of the Queue Monitoring when requested
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.