Northrop Grumman GBSD- Staff Systems Engineer - System Performance Lead in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Systems Engineer to join the Systems Engineering Team and will be in Colorado Springs, Colorado or Roy, Utah. This position will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here .
What You'll Get To Do:
As the GBSD System Performance Lead for Modeling, Simulation & Analysis you will be responsible for program system performance assessments, TPM process definition and implementation. This includes integration of TPMs in a Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) environment and program reporting.
The successful candidate will be an experienced systems engineer in system performance, mod/sim and analysis with front end program definition and architecture development experience. Candidate will be maturing and leading the implementation of system performance management, margin management, TPM management and reporting across the program. Requires cross team coordination, cross IPT and mission/system thinker.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline from an accredited university with 14 years of experience; Master's Degree with 12 years experience; 9 years with PhD.
• Ability/Desire to work in a model based system engineering (MBSE) environment using modern modeling languages like SysML, UML, UPDM and knowledgeable of the DoDAF and MoDAF frameworks.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD top secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience with model based system engineering (MBSE) environment trained in the practice of using modern modeling languages like SysML, UML, UPDM and knowledgeable of the DoDAF and MoDAF frameworks.
• Experience using enterprise & system modeling tools like No Magic Cameo Enterprise Architecture
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering