POWDR Facilities Maintenance Technician in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Job Status: Year Round Full Time
Performs general facilities cleaning and maintenance, including all aspects of cleaning, light bulb replacement, landscaping in and around Copper facilities, as well as snow removal when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general facilities cleaning, including restrooms, common spaces, and exteriors.
- Assist in putting on special events, duties to be assigned by Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned. All aspects of cleaning detail.
- Maintain a clean, neat, appropriate appearance (as outlined in employee handbook).
- Properly use and maintain all equipment.
- Ensure proper use of company facilities, vehicles, keys, supplies, and equipment.
- Recognize and report mechanical problems.
- Adhere to work safety rules and regulations. Recognize hazards.
- Change light bulbs and maintain light bulb inventory.
- Shovel snow and chip ice/ice melt.
- Maintain good guest relations.
- Communication with all staff in person as well as by radio.
- Maintain light bulb inventory
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work, day and night hours
- Is able to work any hours of the day or night, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Must have a valid US Driver's License
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to climb and descend stairs
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- High school education
- Ability to do hard physical work.
- Good people skills/guest relations skills.
- Ability to work varied schedules/odd hours.
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled