Copper Mountain Resort On Mountain F&B Foreman: Koko's Hut in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: On Mountain F&B Foreman: Koko's Hut
Job Status: Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
The on-mountain foreman will report directly to the F&B Group manager overseeing F&B locations. The foreman is in charge of the daily operation of an on-mountain food and beverage operation, which is open for lunch. The foreman supervisory responsibilities include opening, closing, reconciling cash drawers and completing end of day reports on the computer, scheduling, ordering, inventory, hiring, disciplinary action, leading a weekly team meeting and other supervisory functions as deemed appropriate. In addition to supervisory duties, the foreman will know how to work every area of the outlet from cooking to interacting with guests at the register, taking and preparing orders, cleaning guest and employee areas, restocking and prepping product in the outlet for future business and ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction. This position works on the mountain so you must be able to ski/ride at an intermediate level with your own equipment, including a helmet. Snow removal maintenance of deck is inclusive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing staff on a daily basis in order to efficiently run business
- Entering orders with food, alcohol and linen vendors
- Training staff on all established procedures and ensuring adherence to policies/procedures
- Leading staff by example
- Conducting monthly inventory and taking care of tracking food waste and transfers
- Ensuring nametags are worn on a daily basis and all grooming standards followed
- Showing up to work on time for scheduled shifts
- Is always polite and respectful toward our guests and employees
- Food preparation and ordering
- Snow Removal and Mitigation and ensuring safety in seating areas and walkways
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are followed at all times
- Transacting sales on a POS system in an efficient and friendly manner
- Ensuring, at all times, the highest level of customer service by all employees
- Supporting members through teamwork, mutual respect and communication
- Shall be available to our guests and employees at all times as a great ambassador for the resort, fixing problems as they arise and having fun
- Verify cash drawer and reserve each and every shift before opening
- Keeping dry storage, food storage, guest dining area and cash handling area stocked, organized and clean
- Know policies regarding payments accepted
- Creatively work towards new promotional concepts while ensuring budgets COS's are maintained
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
Foreman works with other employees on daily basis. Directly supervises staff on a daily basis. Is responsible for attendance, training, punctuality, scheduling, revenue generation, cleanliness of location, upholding necessary policies and procedures, opening and closing of location, cash handling, bank audits, product inventory and par levels, address challenges within the BOH and FOH. The F&B Foreman is responsible for the safety of team members and the ability to appropriately communicate with F&B Group Manager if an accident or injury takes place while core supervisor is off duty.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outside in cold conditions
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be an experienced skier/rider with own equipment including industry certified helmet and meet Copper's grooming standards
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- Must be able to multi task, prioritize and organize.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to lead by example, stay calm in challenging situations and the ability to be solution orientated.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled