Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Denver, Colorado
Growing, dynamic software company seeks a results-oriented, strong Accounting Manager for an immediate opening. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
Robert Half Management Resources places highly skilled consultants on interim and project engagements in organizations ranging from start-ups to FORTUNE 1000 firms. As a consultant working on our team, you will benefit from our worldwide network of over 135 offices, which delivers an array of rewarding local opportunities and the flexibility for work/life balance while achieving your career goals. Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry. (February 2019)
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
• Drive and manage the full accounting team’s performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
• Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
• Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
• Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
• Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training and go-forward system administration
• Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
• Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
• Advanced credentials such as a Master of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
• Minimum 6 years of recent relevant financial experience
• Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
• Solid technology and analytical abilities
• Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Relevant technology company (preferably SaaS) and start-up experience
• Knowledge of NetSuite Financials required
• Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Denver, CO
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00610-9502765967
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial