D&W Diesel Inc. Branch Operations Manager in Denver, Colorado
D&W is looking for a Branch Operations Manager for our Denver location. This person will lead the branch in achieving its goals of healthy growth and profitability, exceptional customer service and being a great place to work.
• Lead branch efforts to maintain good customer relationships and a high level of service
• Achieve branch goals for revenue, gross margin and net income
• Manage and control branch inventories
• Manage inside sales support and warehousing staff
• Ensure proper training of branch staff
• Handle dispute resolutions and warranty situations
• 5+ years of demonstrated successful management
• Degree in Operations Management or other business-related discipline is preferred
• Must be an outstanding leader
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Strong decision making, problem solving and time management skills
• Highly analytical and well organized
• Knowledge of business and management principles
This position offers competitive wages along with health, disability and life insurance, profit sharing and a 401(k) plan with company match.
D&W Diesel, Inc. is a locally owned, $80 million business with over 300 employees in 10 locations. D&W has more than 40 years of history as a leader in remanufacturing and distribution of diesel engine components, truck & tank equipment, and industrial products. We are dedicated to continued growth through investment in our modern facilities and our exceptional team of employees.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.dwdiesel.com and click the Career tab. If you are unable to apply online due to disability, please contact Human Resources: 315-253-2324
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled