HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Case Manager PRN in Denver, Colorado
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Our Case Management teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Case Manager with us:
- You will coordinate services through an interdisciplinary process, which provides a clinical, financial, and psycho-social approach through the continuum of care
- You will balance individually identified patient and family needs with the efficacious and cost effective utilization of resources
- You will assess patients to determine appropriateness of admission, continued hospitalization, clinical resource consumption, progressive care management, as well as appropriate level of care
- You will participate in discharge planning at the time of (or prior to) admission, and reassess throughout the course of hospitalization
- You will perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at RMC
- You will display positive support for the values and mission of RMC
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- 3-5 years recent clinical or case management experience
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: RN Case Manager PRN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-99027