Aegon Asset Management Senior Marketing Account Management Specialist in Denver, Colorado
Job FamilyProduct and Propositioning Marketing
Job Description SummaryThe people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity, heart and diverse thought to everything that we do-and to the communities where we live and work.
Are you a deadline driven professional? Do you have a track record of supporting and managing workflow under pressure? Are you someone who is enjoys managing multiple projects at once? If this sounds like you, Transamerica may be a great place for you!
What You Will Do:
As the Senior Marketing Account Management Specialist at Transamerica you will utilize the campaign implementation process to manage multiple campaigns and project requests from internal partners. You will execute and provide oversight to ensure project completion is within predetermined timelines.
What Success Looks Like:
- Participate in strategy sessions and assist with the development and deployment of integrated marketing programs (product and/or firm).
- Manage overall campaign/project workflow, including the planning, development, compliance/client review process, and delivery of marketing materials.
- Help optimize the marketing automation process and infrastructure with the goal of standardizing best practices across teams.
- Ensure documents are fully approved and updated prior to launch of marketing materials.
- Develop tasks and timelines, hold project meetings, capture and communicate minutes, raise and track issues/risks, and enforce deadlines.
- Utilize workflow system to provide overarching view of projects in queue; maximize resources and increase marketing efficiency.
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing initiaties and support the reporting efforts of the broader organization.
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams including channel, creative, digital marketing and other supporting groups.
- Assist marketing planning team with budget planning as required.
- Ensure a high level of quality in material produced to meet corporate brand and compliance standards.
- Provide product and competitive market content expertise for the relevant product line.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area of study, or equivalent education/experience.
- Five years of related marketing experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns under tight deadlines.
- Digital acumen related to content and campaign strategies.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Relationship building skills to partner with team members and internal/external stakeholders.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Preferred: Proficiency in core content management and workflow systems.
- Preferred: Insurance/financial services industry experience.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The salary for this position generally ranges between $72,000 - $96,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 10%.
• Normal Office Environment
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training, Development Opportunity Support, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of persons and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please contact: email@example.com if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
Our Company is committed to providing accessibility to those with disabilities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity, that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 ("AODA"). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.
At Transamerica, hard work, innovative thinking and personal accountability are qualities that we honor and reward. We understand the potential that is unleashed by leveraging the talents of a diverse workforce. We embrace an environment where employees enjoy a balance between their careers, families, communities and personal interests. Ultimately, we appreciate the uniqueness of a company where talented professionals work collaboratively in a positive environment focused on helping customers secure their long-term financial futures.
Transamerica is a part of AEGON, an international life insurance, pension, and asset management company. The AEGON companies employ approximately 28,000 people and have a strong presence in more than 20 countries across the globe. For more information, visit www.transamerica.com.