Revolution Foods Server Supervisor in Denver, Colorado
Revolution Foods’ mission is to create lifelong healthy eaters by making kid-inspired, chef-crafted meals accessible to all. The company does this by providing schools with a comprehensive meal solution serving fresh, high-quality food delivered to schools
each day – ranging from preschool/pre-K through 12th grade. Revolution Foods currently serves more than 1.5 million meals a week in 1,000 plus schools spread over seven regions, including Northern California, Southern California, Colorado, Texas, NYC, the
greater Washington D.C./mid-Atlantic area, and New Orleans-Baton Rouge. Revolution Foods has created a trusted brand that represents high quality, healthy food that kids will eat. In addition to finding Revolution Foods’ offerings in schools, consumers can
now access these delicious and healthy meals at over 2,000 grocery stores nationwide.
The Server Supervisor provides excellent service to students, school, and Revolution Foods (RF) team members. The Sever Supervisor is also responsible for the following:
• Set the tone daily for a healthy student lunch experience.
• Keep our schools reimbursable by ensuring servers are only serving compliant meals.
• Coaching and role modeling exemplary professionalism daily.
• Drive operational directives.
• Train new school site service team members.
• Support a mission based work environment on a daily basis.
• Interacting with school leaders to support the site teams in being successful!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• School Site Visits: Supervisor should, plan to spend the majority of their time in the schools we serve, where they ensure our server team is maintaining the highest level of customer service possible, while also following federal meal program guidelines.
During the visits they will fill out the site visit goals & objective sheet and giving feedback to servers. They will check that paperwork is completed correctly, organized and filed in proper order. While at the schools they will check in with team members
in the cafeteria to see how everything is going.
• Follow Up On Consumption Log: Follow up with schools that have discrepancies and variances the next day and then report back to partnership team during weekly meeting.
• Check in with each school every day: For any schools that you did not visit during the day you must at least make one phone call to check to see how their day is going and/or went.
• Under the direction of the Area Operations Manager, Supervision of Others; hiring, training, disciplining, scheduling, directing, developing, measuring performance.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Ideally have experience with POS and leading a compliance focused operation.
• High School degree required
• A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
• Positive mindset, can-do attitude, and ability to problem solve
• Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office Programs, online database programs
• Organization skills, and the ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities
• Customer Service among different levels of stakeholders in our partner sites
• Leadership: Assess, coaching, motivate, discipline team members to meet goals
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to pass background screening prior to employment