Comcast Analyst 2, Technical Support (Xfinity Mobile) in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for identifying trending behaviors, and reporting out on Quality performance across the enterprise. Uses Analytical skills to provide gap analysis and facilitates Quality related training as needed. Conducts project based performance improvement sessions and monitors for adoption and compliance. Partners with training to facilitate Quality based training for New Hires. Assists with the facilitation and certification of frontline leaders.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Participates in a host of product introduction/lifecycle coordination meetings. Documents and shares resulting communication with internal and external operational teams.
- Performs weekly and monthly reports describing, in-depth, the plans for continued support of new product or lifecycle processes or technology improvements.
- Creates root cause analysis of speed or latency issues affecting customers' online service. Provides in-depth analysis of operational support data to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Provides input into national process enhancement initiatives as well as metric and performance initiatives.
- Reviews escalations of operational issues (outages, volume customer trouble ticket issues, etc.) Prioritizes and triages issues through root-cause analysis testing and recommends solutions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience with team lead experience
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to effectively deliver content to large audiences
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer