Comcast Director Client Solutions in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction in all aspects of Advertising Sales operations activities that support the sales force pre-sales (Client Solutions Support). Performs pre-sale activities to partner with the sales force in driving target and key account revenue. Acts as consultant and partner with the sales force and clients to deliver effective proposals, presentations, and category focused information. Works with Partner Departments to insure accurate date and information is available to the clients and targets their needs. Consults with clients and the sales force to deliver creative opportunities that help AE’s open doors, drive new business, and upsell existing key accounts.
Forecasts, tracks, and reports revenue. Oversees the coordination and distribution of sales materials and ensures up-to-date pricing and associated information. Monitors advertising sales metrics and reports and addresses operational issues. Develops operational policies and procedures. Manages professionals at manager, supervisor and professional levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, and shapes and integrates strategy for functional area(s).
- Oversees designated areas of sales planning.
- Works closely with sales team to understand schedules for major initiatives and advertising campaign introductions.
- Ensures advertising sales team has the necessary sales materials and resources including up-to-date pricing, advertising schedule, contract information, etc.
- Oversees advertising sales Client Solutions Team metrics and analyses and addresses issues with appropriate personnel.
- Develops operational policies and procedures and effectively communicates them with the Advertising Sales teams.
- Ensures the terms of all contracts are met and are to Company standards.
- Interprets strategies and integrates them into plans and initiatives.
- Manages, mentors, and develops a team of Client Solutions Support professionals from Specialists to Managers.
- Ensures adherence to budgets and monitors capital spending.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Overnight travel up to 70% per year
- Previous experience in team building strongly preferred
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer