Aerotek Hangar Janitor in Englewood, Colorado
Aerotek is hiring!
This position will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining airplane hangars and/or corporate office headquarters.
• Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
• Vacuuming and carpet extraction; maintains and repairs all motorized cleaning equipment.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
• Notify management concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
• Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
• Respond to departmental and personnel requests throughout responsible facilities
4:00am - 12:30pm
8:00am - 4:30pm
Please contact Caroline Jones 720.773.3930
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.