Performance Food Group Area Manager- Northern Colorado in Fort Collins, Colorado
Area Manager- Northern Colorado
Performance Foods Group is one of Forbes America’s Top 100 Best Employers to work for. PFS Denver offers our associates the opportunity for personal growth and advancement in a dynamic organization. We are seeking talented, hard-working individuals that are passionate about our industry and focused on our customer’s experience.
This is an outside sales position promoting our companies products and services, enhancing existing customer relationships and building relationships with new customers. This position offers flexibility for work / life balance but may require working non-traditional hours, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of our customers.
Manage a geographical sales territory developing new business, penetrating existing accounts and minimizing lost business to achieve our sales and profit plan.
Develop and execute business plans based on company objectives.
Making calls on existing and potential customers on a regular weekly basis using personal vehicle.
Develop and manage customer pricing programs
Communicate and collect receivables from customers as necessary within credit assigned credit terms.
Manage deliveries days to customer base and assist Transportation department with trouble shooting customer service issues.
Participate in company functions, meetings, promotions and training.
Build relationships and collaborate with inner support departments to enhance service to our customers.
Fort Collins, Colorado (CO)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the \"Company\") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy ; (2) the \"EEO is the Law\" poster and supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement .
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Six months of outside sales experience
• Valid driver’s license with no DUI in last 3 years.
• Current automobile insurance with following limits of liability: Bodily injury-$100,000 each person and $300,000 each accident; property damage of $100,000
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Basic PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook communication
• Must reside within or in vicinity to geography of territory (Loveland, Ft.Collins, Greeley)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality or Culinary Arts
• 1-2 years of outside Foodservice Distribution sales experience
• Fluent in multiple languages
• Comfortable using Microsoft EXCEL
• Self-starter with excellent time management skills
• Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
• Clear and Complete Communication
• Building Customer Trust and Loyalty with Follow-up
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.