Rose International INC Technical Support Specialist in Golden, Colorado
Position Title: Technical Support Specialist
Position Number: 292037
Location: Golden, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Medical device, MS Office 2003
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Customer Support Technician
Contract Start: 08/20/2018
Duration or End Date: 08/19/2019
Location: Golden, CO 80401– will work remotely after training
Shift: 1st Shift
· Assist in maintaining the Customer Repair/Complaint file.
· Coordinate Repair/Return activities with customer.
· Review repair & return paperwork for accuracy.
· Price Billable Repair activity.
· Communicate repair estimates.
· Provide technical support to customers regarding technical questions or problems.
· Accurately update new data entry and maintain the Repair Departments data base.
· Provide Helpline The Helpline Redbook
· The Helpline Team supports customer calls for current SIGMA products and all discontinued products that were shipped within 7 years after manufacturing date.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Well-developed oral, written and communication skills.
· Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
· Knowledge of PC''s and Microsoft suite programs.
· Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by providing courteous service with minimal support from other personnel.
· Ability to familiarize with products and manufacturing operations at the facility.
· Ability to write/update SOPs.
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and resolve customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
· Ability to interact with various levels of management regarding day-to-day operations.
· Knowledge of FDA/ISO regulations and standards.
Qualifications specific to the Helpline activities are:
· Coordination and Handling of the 24 Hour Helpline Complaint Handling and Customer Feedback
· Ability to gain expert knowledge of SIGMA pumps, including the Spectrum 8000, 6000, and EZ-Pump.
· Ability to respond to calls any time of the required shift within 15 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours.
· High School graduate or equivalent.
· Some Formal Basic Electricity/Electronic training.
· Military technician experience acceptable.
· Keyboard training.
· Able to sit, stand, walk throughout the work day.
· 95% of time is spent on the phone and on the computer.
· Sigma is a manufacturing environment regulated by the FDA and many other work rules to prevent damage to the product we manufacture.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)