Lockheed Martin Antenna MFG Test Technician in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin Space is currently looking for a Senior Technician to perform mechanical and test activities at the Antenna Component Level through Top Level of assembly.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Utilize engineering drawings, test procedures, and Manufacturing Process Computer Planning.
• Assemble and test antenna components.
• Finalize antennas assembly and test.
• Conduct environmental testing (Thermal, Vibration, Acoustic, etc.).
• Configure RF Range testing and all mechanical/test activities supporting antenna production.
• Support test and manufacturing operations.
• Perform other associated duties in the mechanical/test area with overwatch and guidance from engineer.
• Support alignment operations using 3D metrology equipment.
• Prepare prescribed compounds and solutions.
• Shift work and weekend work required as needed in this role.
Typically has 1 or more years of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Desired Skills: • Knowledge of Antenna Assembly and Test.
• Mechanical troubleshooting skills.
• General assembly and operations knowledge.
• Familiarity/experience with environmental test operations.
• Knowledge of proper use of standard hand tools.
• Experience working with electronics, computers, and electrical component build outs.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.