Lockheed Martin Classified Cybersecurity (ISSO) in Littleton, Colorado
Description: A Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and a current CI Polygraph is required for the position.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The candidate will partner with the security team, program, and government customers to perform as the Cybersecurity Sr for Special Programs located at the Lockheed Martin Waterton facility in Littleton, CO.
In this role you will:
- Oversee day-to-day information system security operations including hardware and software implementations.
- Oversee technical administration of IS in accordance with internal LM and customer security requirements, primarily Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Ensure auditing of the IS is accomplished.
- Ensure the compliance actions are documented within the approved automated compliance tracking system or develop a plan of actions and milestones (POA&M) with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to address non-compliance in the allotted time frame.
- Ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
- Ensure configuration management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented in accordance with baseline.
- Ensure all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Upkeep, monitor, analyze, and respond to network and security events.
Candidates will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• TS/SCI with Poly
• IS auditing experience across several operating systems and IT platforms
• Knowledgeable of operating system security requirements
• Hands on experience with industry standard Information Assurance tools
• Knowledge of network security (e.g., encryption, firewalls, authentication, perimeter protection)
• Experience with ICD requirements and RMF
• Have and maintain a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
• Experience implementing new and complex technologies at multiple classification levels within large environments and at an Enterprise level
• Knowledge of network design processes, to include understanding of security objectives, operational objectives, and trade-offs
• Have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline and 5 years of relevant work experience or a Masters Degree and 3 years of relevant work experience
• Have and maintain a DoD 8570 IAM Level II or higher certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.