Lockheed Martin Classified Cybersecurity Manager in Littleton, Colorado
Description: TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
This position will perform duties as a Classified Cybersecurity Manager and Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for Special Access Programs (SAPs) at our Waterton facility in Littleton, CO.
As the ISSM and Classified Cybersecurity Manager, the candidate will manage and lead the day to day activities of the ISSOs and ensure compliance with contract security specifications, customer governing requirements (JSIG and ICD), and LM Space security policies. Test state-of-the-art operating systems / networks, perform system / program auditing to validate configuration and processes are in accordance with the Risk Management Framework documentation, and assist in regulatory periodic risk assessments.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the implementation of day-to-day information system security operations.
- Carry out technical administration of IS in accordance with internal LM and customer security requirements, primarily Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Auditing of the IS.
- Upkeep, monitor, analyze, and respond to network and security events.
- Document compliance actions within the approved automated compliance tracking system or develop a plan of actions and milestones (POA&M) with the to address non-compliance in the allotted time frame.
- Ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
- Ensure configuration management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented in accordance with baseline.
- Ensure all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Ensure records are maintained for workstations, software, servers, routers, firewalls, network switches, telephony equipment, etc. throughout the information system's life cycle.
- Evaluate proposed changes or additions to the information system.
- Assist and conduct security IS education.
- Participate in internal/external security audits/inspections; performs risk assessments.
- Assist in conduct of investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to both the Facility Security Officer (FSO) and Program Managers.
- Ensure proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered.
- Communicate, implement and manage a formal Information Security / Information Systems Security Program together with the FSO.
- Implement and enforce Information Security Policies and Procedures together with the FSO.
- Review and oversee RMF Package authorizations.
- Assist and lead the security efforts for the modernization and deployment of several networks, including an Enterprise-wide Unified WAN.
This is a senior-career position.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• TS/SCI with Polygraph.
• IS auditing experience across several operating systems and IT platforms.
• Knowledgeable of operating system security requirements.
• Hands on experience with industry standard Information Assurance tools.
• Knowledge of network security (e.g., encryption, firewalls, authentication, perimeter protection).
• Knowledge of network design processes, to include understanding of security objectives, operational objectives, and trade-offs.
• DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification. • Led team of direct reports.
• Have substantial experience with NIST 800-53/JSIG requirements and RMF.
• Demonstrated technical experience configuring Windows, Networking, and UNIX-based operating systems IAW DISA STIGs.
• In depth experience in system hardening, analysis, and vulnerability management. • Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to track a large number of programs concurrently. • Ability to budget and staff programs by creating Basis of Estimates to support proposal/active requirements. • Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to regularly brief internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledgeable in Solaris/UNIX/Linux command line.
• Experience implementing complex technologies at multiple classification levels within large environments and at an Enterprise level.
• Technical certification in IT and Cyber technologies.
• Experience managing teams across sites and/or differing environments.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.