Lockheed Martin Computer Sys Analyst in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The Pulsar Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Denver based operations of Pulsar Experience, Pulsar Accelerator, and Pulsar Classified. Pulsar is a highly advanced, configurable visualization center for the immersive display of digital concepts, scenarios, modeling, simulation, and war gaming. Pulsar Accelerator is an employee-focused software defined innovation center that cultivates collaboration, ideation, and development for employees to connect, develop, create, solve, launch, & propose future solutions. Job responsibilities include preparing for, managing and hosting events; operating and maintaining the technology in the spaces; evaluating and implementing new technology opportunities; supportin management and installations of Oblong Mezzanine systems across LM Space; coordinating with the development and content teams on new content, technology, and experience integration; leading special projects related to Pulsar and other innovations; and leveraging the space as a place for capability adoption, cultural transformation, and evangelizing the associated business value. This position requires being at the LM Waterton, CO facility.
- Experience with mobile, virtual reality, and augmented reality applications.
- Basic understanding of network cabling and architecture.
- Experience in technical support and customer interfacing roles.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems quickly.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment with changing priorities and balancing multiple priorities.
- Experience working with business customers to deliver amazing solutions.
- Ability to obtain SCI/TS with Poly Clearance.
- Knowledge of Lockheed Martin Space and Enterprise Information Technology business, processes, and procedures
- Experience with modern Audio/Visual technologies including Crestron, Oblong Mezzanine & Cisco VTC.
- Network Troubleshooting, LAN Knowledge, Network Hardware Configuration
- Windows System Administration
- The ability to lead technical projects and integration of new technologies.
- Experience managing a classified facility.
- Experience preparing for and hosting large employee and customer events.
- Current TS/SCI clearance highly desired.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.