Lockheed Martin Facilities Maintenance Supervisor - Plumbers/Millwright in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin Space in Littleton, CO has an immediate opportunity for a Facilities Maintenance Supervisor who wants to be part of this mission. Virtually every Lockheed Martin Space (LMS) mission success starts with a strong foundation of facility infrastructure, which is built and operated risk free in support of business needs, without interruption. As a Facilities Supervisor at LMS, you’ll have the opportunity to use your Facility maintenance and construction experience and education to take on formidable challenges while becoming an integral part of our team as we maintain current, and build new, state of the art engineering facilities. At Lockheed Martin Space, you’ll use innovative approaches that help ensure reliability of mechanical infrastructure that helps manage and maintain operations that enable us to produce cutting edge space systems.
In this Facilities Maintenance Supervisor role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Supervise a team of Millwrights and Plumber/Pipefitters that maintain a 24/7/365 industrial facility
• Define work priorities and coordinate scheduling maintenance projects and routine work requests
• Provide support for all maintenance operations including planned & unplanned utility outages
• Manage maintenance sub-contractors, monitoring work performed by vendors and/or subcontractors to determine adequacy of work relative to job specifications/scope, and recommends sub-contractor corrective actions as required
• Ensure maintenance operations comply with federal, state and local regulations, and LMS ESH Command Media
• Provide knowledgeable application of the UAW-LM Space Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
• Oversee the repair and replacement of facilities infrastructure systems and components
• Track Work Order Backlog to achieve Plant Operations & Service Internal Operating goals
• Application of LMS Facility Risk Management principles & Risk Plans to maintenance operations
• Lead and/or support LMS internal audits, state and federal safety audits or assessments
• Participate in Facility Infrastructure Condition Assessments and energy reduction events
• Hire employees and develop personal & departmental training plans
• Develop cost & acquisition information for capital facility equipment purchases
• Provide tangible information for construction project design reviews and scope definition
• Frequent use and knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards
• Develop scopes of work for short and long-term projects
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care, 25 three-day weekends, and healthy living incentives just to name a few reasons to join Lockheed Martin. Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Desired Skills: • Familiarity and detailed understanding of Industrial Facilities Infrastructure operating process and procedures as it relates to cranes, boilers, chillers, fire systems, pumps, large overhead doors, an underground utility repairs and installation
• Strong leadership skills
• Teaming skills that enable effective work relationships with a wide variety of employees in multiple disciplines
• Must have experience working with a collective bargaining agreement or oversight experience with represented employees
• Experience in development & implementation of risk mitigation plans
• Knowledge of building and construction codes
• Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) experience/knowledge
• Application of predictive maintenance tools including vibration, ultrasonic and infrared analysis
• Familiarity with safety inspection documentation
• Experience in contractor oversight, contract management, and statement of work generation
• Decision making skills that allow for arriving at the best solutions and then being able to quickly implement those decisions or solutions.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.