Lockheed Martin Inventory Clerk in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The duties include receiving, processing, stocking, issuing, kitting, moving, transporting and expediting of production property and equipment, replenishment of required tooling and consumable operating supplies for the production work areas. The job requires accurate updates of system records and manual records indicating the correct inventory levels of each material.
- Inventory and Equipment accountability experience
- Ability to lift and handle up to 50 lbs., stand for 9 hours per day, operate material handling equipment i.e. tran-stacker, pallet jacks, drive a van or truck and climb up and down ladders and stairs
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours
- Excellent customer service skills in working with shop floor control
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to adapt to change and participate with process improvements, with a focus on enhancing material and equipment control
- Must be able to demonstrate and apply basic math, unit of measures conversions and measurements, and computer skills to ensure correct information is accurately entered into inventory systems
- Dock and warehouse experience
- Ability to operate handheld scanners or tablets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiar with manufacturing and test operations
- Knowledge of equipment calibration recall processes, as well as tooling applications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.