Lockheed Martin Pandemic Response Team Partner in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Join the HR Continuity Team responsible for pandemic support to Lockheed Martin Space. In this dynamic and ever changing role you will learn how Lockheed Martin is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and be a part of the ever-evolving solutions. In this role you will:
• Conduct COVID case intakes with leaders and employees at Lockheed Martin Space
• Provide guidance in coordination with Lockheed Martin medical teams
• Help coordinate facilities cleaning and contact tracing in applicable cases per medical guidance
• Deliver consistent coordination and communication throughout different phases of the COVID case management lifecycle
• Maintain employee confidentiality throughout the COVID case management process
• Identify areas within COVID case management lifecycle to streamline and improve processes
This role is currently funded for a six month special assignment.
•Min 3 years of experience in varied HR assignments
•Ability to be consistently adaptable in response to continual change
•Ability to effectively engage appropriate business leaders and partners in a coordinated fashion
•Experience engaging with multiple layers of leadership on HR projects/priorities
•HR generalist experience, including things like general understanding of HR policies, workforce planning and talent management
Formal or informal experience leading an HR team.
Experience leading projects to reduce waste in processes.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.