Lockheed Martin Program Planner, Senior Staff Member in Littleton, Colorado
Description: This is an exciting opportunity to join the Bus Center of Excellence (COE) Team in Littleton, CO. The Bus COE requires a dynamic Program Planner to develop, coordinate, maintain and manage detailed schedules across a number of Subsystems. This is a fast paced environment where the candidate will be required to work independently, resolve problems with minimal support, and drive actions to closure. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and accurately maintaining detailed Schedules for programs utilizing the Bus COE Portfolio. Responsible for developing detailed engineering schedules, ensuring that all required tasks are captured and readiness criteria leading up to key design reviews are satisfied, inter-dependencies are captured across subsystems, and EPPT (Enterprise Product Data Management [EPDM] tool) is used to track and status Engineering Releases. Champion Common Product Schedules at both Supplemental (Detailed) and Program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) Level Propagating common schedule Templates across all Programs that utilize the Bus COE component Catalog. Work with the Bus COE Team to analyze Schedule data and establish benchmarks for engineering Cycle-times. Team with Engineering, Supply Chain and Production to ensure that schedules are fully integrated and support the overall program plan. Team with Bus COE Control Account Manager (CAM) and Work Package Leads to Establish Quantifiable Back-up Data (QBD) that satisfies program Earned Value Requirements leveraging the detailed schedules for monthly Earned Value. Team with Program planning to ensure vertical integration is achieved and maintained between the detailed schedules and the program IMS beginning at program baseline and continuing throughout program execution. Demonstrate required interpersonal skills to work in a team environment and drive program performance. Possess ability to prepare status reports, metrics and make presentations as required. Desired attributes - Product knowledge, manufacturing process experience, and experience in developing automated tools to streamline schedule processes and Reports. Must be outgoing, energetic, self-starter and have demonstrated Planning & Scheduling expertise.
Desired Skills: 1) Experience with EPPT (EPDM)
2) Proposal preparation and support Experience.
1) The candidate shall possess Engineering planning and scheduling experience.
2) Candidate shall possess knowledge of manufacturing planning and program planning.
3) Have exemplary communication and problem solving skills
4) Product life cycle knowledge (new designs)
5) Must be able to distil data into actionable management information.
6) Working knowledge of Microsoft Project 2010.
7) Critical Path analysis and float management
8) Experience with producing PERT, Gantt, milestone charts that management and the customer can use to understand and focus on status and critical areas.
9) Experience working independently yet can collaborate effectively with others; resolve issues with minimal guidance and drives actions to closure.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.