Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer - Agile Product Owner in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Consolidated Analysis Orchestration Services (CAOS) program is a newly awarded 5 year effort that builds on a 30+ year legacy and provides critical intelligence and geospatial data management applications and services for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).
This position will lead a scrum team as the product line's Product Owner (PO) for the program and responsibilities include: defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team. The PO will work with program leadership and Scrum Masters to develop quarterly release plans, but must be flexible to adapt tasking for the needs of the program/customer.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Current, Active TS/SCI
• Experience leading a team of engineers following Agile SAFe processes; in-depth experience as a Product Owner/Scrum Master; demonstrated experience implementing software factory concepts and methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in system modeling, environment analysis, instantiation, and monitoring
• Demonstrated experience supporting active operational systems (troubleshooting, restoration)
• Demonstrated complete understanding of the Full Life Cycle of System Engineering
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple functional disciplines
• Experience building and maintaining strong customer relationships – Demonstrated active participation developing and realizing customer vision
• Experience in the GEOINT community
• Experience supporting an operational baseline, patch delivery and operational deployments
• Experience in cloud migration activities
• Experience with external application integration
• Systems, software and hardware development and integration leadership experience
• Understanding of Intelligence Community at the National, Foreign National and Tactical levels
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.