Masco Corporation Director of Operations in Longmont, Colorado
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participate in strategic planning and budgeting as a key member of the management team
· Oversight of manufacturing, material management, facility management and quality assurance functions of the organization
· Direct production personnel for every stage of construction to ensure manufacture of high quality and cost-effective products
· Oversee the planning and organization of all equipment manufacturing and coating production processes
· Ensure availability of necessary material, equipment and labor resources to meet customer requirements
· Drive a culture of continuous improvement through a foundation of lean manufacturing principles
· Analyze and provide solutions to manufacturing challenges or problems
· Establish, meet and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Ensure product on time and on budget delivery
· Collaborate with R&D, Engineering and Marketing staff to implement new products and programs that will improve the marketability of existing products.
· Actively participate in business reviews, planning, budgeting and the development of company strategy as a member of the organization’s Leadership Team
· Emphasize and execute a culture of world class environmental, health and safety compliance
· Lead by example
· 10+ years’ experience in a leadership management role
· Strong manufacturing background with 5+ years’ experience in the equipment manufacturing sector
· Strong verbal and written communication abilities
· Excellent team building, decision-making and people management skills
· Demonstrated ability to implement and maintain six sigma, lean manufacturing/business principles
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Experience with developing and managing budgets
· Positive attitude and strong ethical foundation
· A relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
· Bachelor’s degree (required), preferably in industrial engineering and/or manufacturing
Vapor Technologies, Inc.
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our products enhance the way consumers all over the world experience and enjoy their living spaces. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas, to name a few.
At Masco, we believe in better living possibilities—for our homes, our environment and our community. Across our businesses and geographies, we seek out these possibilities to grow ourselves, enhance our consumers’ lives, create returns for our shareholders and improve the world around us. We believe a strong, supportive presence in the communities where we live, work and do business is vital. We partner with organizations that are as driven as we are to support the growth of our communities, encourage and enable equity and provide safe, affordable housing for all families.