Copper Mountain Resort Cook in Nederland, Colorado
Help to ensure our guests are well-nourished during their time at Eldora! This position is an entry level cooking position requiring a positive work ethic. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: understanding the importance of standards, speed and quality; practicing good personal hygiene, safe food handling and performing basic cooking tasks for the cafeteria. Must have the flexibility to work weekends and holidays during the ski season.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work calmly in a high stress environment
- Must be able to multi task, prioritize and organize
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Serve safe certification preferred, but not required.
- 18 years of age or older
- Previous food court/restaurant/QSR experience is advantageous.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (will include weekends and holidays)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, any times or days needed
- Ability to lift and carry loads of up to 50lbs
- Ability to negotiate stairs
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally
- Must be able to hear normal conversations in a busy, crowded environment
- Must have the dexterity to use all equipment and utensils normally associated with this position
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled