HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Laboratory Technician Coordinator in Thornton, Colorado
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At North Suburban Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA/HealthONE we recognize the important role our Lab Departments play in our success.Our Lab teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Core Laboratory Technical Coordinator with us:
- You will oversee the technical operations of the department
- You will provide technical assistance and training of Laboratory personnel
- You will assign maintenance duties and proficiency testing duties
- You will review and revise the policies and procedures in the laboratory to ensure compliance with CAP, JCAHO, and CLIA standards
- You will ensures validity and accuracy of test results by review of result logs, QC, PI, and worksheets where applicable
- You will work the technical functions of the work bench on a routine basis
- You will continually strive to improve training skills and technical skills and knowledge through formal and informal education
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- MT or MLT ASCP, CLS or CLT NCA, or MT AMT or eligible required. Continued employment will be based on licensure
- B.A. or B.S. in Medical Technology or related field (Chemistry, Biology, etc.), and a one year internship preferred
- Four years minimum experience as a Technologist in assigned area required
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Laboratory Technician Coordinator
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-94796